IAQ R9 Series - Using Integrated Pest Management to Control Bed Bugs in Tribal Communities
From ITEP Team
Use of this service constitutes agreement with the terms of NAU's Acceptable Use Policies found on this site: https://nau.edu/its/policies/
Participants will learn about:
· How effective are conventional methods vs Integrated Pest Management (IPM) when it comes to bedbugs
· How IPM improves public health
· Specific IPM methods used to control bedbugs
· How IPM has been implemented in tribal communities
· Hilery Spray, Pesticide Circuit Rider, Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska Environmental Protection Dept.
· Ralph Jones, Environmental Health Supervisor, Gila River Indian Community Tribal Health Dept.
· Jennifer Skarada, Environmental Health Specialist, Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation
· Joe Herrera, Pesticide Specialist, Yakama Nation Environmental Management Program