Webinar - Developing a Tribal Indoor Air Quality Program
From ITEP Team
Use of this service constitutes agreement with the terms of NAU's Acceptable Use Policies found on this site: https://nau.edu/its/policies/
IAQ is a voluntary program, with limited regulations, statutes or standards, therefore, education and outreach are key to improving indoor environments and environmental health.
Why consider developing a Tribal Indoor Air Quality Program?
· To protect human health!
· Immediate return – it’s practical and tangible
· You learn about your community, build relationships and help your community members.
Webinar Topics Include:
· Incorporating IAQ into your EPA Tribal Environmental Plan (ETEP)
· Examples of IAQ topics to consider
· How to use the I-GAP program for building tribal capacity that addresses IAQ
· Work Plan Template examples
· Partnerships and Resources
Alheli Banos-Keener, USEPA Region 9, Indoor Environments and Asthma Coordinator
Mansel A. Nelson, Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals, Program Manager, Indoor Air Quality in Tribal Communities